Get in on the self-publishing boom and enjoy a steady stream of income for the rest of your life
KINDLE NOOK KOBO
The self-publishing revolution that exploded when the Kindle came to town continues to expand. A number of writers are now making a living publishing their own ebooks.
Most, however, are finding the results disappointing. Usually this comes from the lack of a coherent publishing strategy.
It’s too bad, because the right approach can greatly increase the odds that a writer will realize significant returns over the course of a lifetime.
In Self Publishing Attack! you’ll get a simple yet powerful plan for creating an increasing stream of revenue publishing ebooks––and keeping it flowing for as long as you write.
This is not a technical, how-to-upload manual. Instead, Self Publishing Attack! provides you with a strategic and businesslike program for long-term publishing success. You’ll learn:
• The single most important secret for ironclad profitability
• Step-by-step instructions for generating marketing copy
• How to think like a publisher so your ebooks are discovered in a crowded marketplace
• Insider tips for writing books that sell, both fiction and non-fiction
• How to avoid the most common design mistakes
• The keys to an effective marketing campaign
“As an author with over eighty published books, I'm always interested in learning new strategies to give my older/out-of-print titles new life. In this e-driven age, getting those books onto Kindle, Nook, and so on is critical. Kudos to James Scott Bell for giving me the tools I need to see that happen successfully!” -- Janice Hanna Thompson, author of The Director's Cut